Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blogg'in away and creating a buzz!!!!

Special thanks to all of you who are helping to support the DVD buzz! We are excited as the word on the street (i.e "the buzz!") continues to increase! Also, thanks for stopping by to check out my new website/blog! Don't forget to leave me a message so that I know you've stopped. I hope you aren't having trouble??? If so......email me at : aweiler@uplink.net and let me know what isn't working and I'll try to fix it! Otherwise, give me some feedback on what looks good, what doesn't and any other info you might want me to post!....etc. I'm trying to think of everything but MAN!...........this is all VERY TIME CONSUMING! It's cutting into ......precious time.......which takes me away from songwriting and practicing!.............anyway.........that's my problem!..........keep on blogg'in!!!
Allie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie! I just wanted to let you know that my class at Bostley's watched your DVD today. It was great! The kids really enjoyed it and as soon as I turned it on, they said "there's Allie". Take Care.


Miss Jody