Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Busy.....singing and making music!!

Well......I'm filling my days this summer with lots of musical adventures. Today I visited Penn College's Children's Learning Center! The kids and I had blast gathering the tips, tools and tunes we need to SUCCEED!!! (check out the press release to the right !) We sang about everything from being good listeners to learning to be brave like FROGS - It was great fun! Tomorrow I'm off to Lewisburg to entertain the children at the Sunflower Daycare. One of the lucky students there will win a copy of my new Tool Shed DVD along w/ one MEGA-COOL tie-dyed tool belt! - (I spent the afternoon watching tool belts come to life today.........full of magnificent tie-dye colors!!!!!) Anyway....stay tuned to this blog as we are going to keep filling it full of information about Allie's schedule of upcoming performances and lots of other fun things!
:)

No comments: